This week’s Subscribed entry is a bit of a departure as it isn’t a podcast, YouTube Channel or blog, but rather a Facebook community dedicate to Podcasting. The Podcast Community has nearly 800 members and a depth of new media information not found in many other places.
The Podcast Community is a place for questions and discussions, not just announcements of upcoming shows and guests. If you have a new media question, this is one of the best places to get it answered. You’ll find a wide variety of advice, guidance and support in this community.
What are some of your favorite Subscriptions? Share them here in the comments!
Previously highlighted on Subscribed:
- The Rusted Vegetable Garden with Gary Pilarchik
- Joy the Baker
- FRANKIEonPCin1080p – Game reviews, critique and playthroughs
- Tod Maffin: Making the Digital World Human Again
- CookAppeal – Food-Wine-Fun
- City Farmer News
- Peter Lythgoe of the Zzipp & Co Podcast
- Cold Antler Farm
- Cooking Stoned with James Stone
- Backyard Farmer from the University of Nebraska
- Building with BDoubleO
- Thinking Allowed from BBC Radio 4
- In Our Time from BBC Radio 4
- The Kitchn from Apartment Therapy
- Vintage Beef – Gaming Let’s Play and More!
- Frieda’s Garden
- TUAW: The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- Minute Physics
- Grant’s Advent Calendar with Grant Baciocco
- Minecraft and More with Paul Soares, Jr.
- Cool Hunting
- CareerCamp International
- Simon’s Cat
- Science @ NASA
- Far Lands or Bust with KurtJMac
- PBS Idea Channel
Subscribed is a Careers in New Media series highlighting the Podcasts, YouTube Channels and Blogs that I follow on a daily basis. Check out this entry, and past entries, for some great New Media Content — Douglas