Subscribed is my series highlighting the Podcasts, YouTube Channels and Blogs that I follow on a daily basis. Check out this entry, and past entries, for some great New Media Content — Douglas
This is another one of the many food blogs I follow. I regularly re-pin and repost interesting items from all these blogs. They also help me keep in touch with what is happening in food all over the US and even other parts of the world.
Recent recipes and articles from CookAppeal include Apple-General Tso Glaze Stuffed Cornish Hen, Cherry-Lemon Pecan Cake and 5 Spices Beneficial to Your Health.
From the CookAppeal web site…
“I experiment with Flavors”… Elizabeth Stelling, hails from her home state of Texas and has been involved in the food industry via institutional, fast food, B&B’s, ethnic eateries and other restaurants since she was fourteen. Now living n New Jersey she has ran her own cafe, teaches culinary classes, runs a small boutique catering and staffing business, restaurant consulting for NJWBO, is a personal chef and shares her love of cooking with local, organic, healthy, and natural ingredients with the community. Chef E is a member of Slow Food and the American Wine Society, Princeton, New Jersey. She has published written works of poetry and media pieces, as well as ran Open Mics in the Princeton, NJ area.”
What are some of your favorite Subscriptions? Share them here in the comments!
Previously highlighted on Subscribed:
- City Farmer News
- Peter Lythgoe of the Zzipp & Co Podcast
- Cold Antler Farm
- Cooking Stoned with James Stone
- Backyard Farmer from the University of Nebraska
- Building with BDoubleO
- Thinking Allowed from BBC Radio 4
- In Our Time from BBC Radio 4
- The Kitchn from Apartment Therapy
- Vintage Beef – Gaming Let’s Play and More!
- Frieda’s Garden
- TUAW: The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- Minute Physics
- Grant’s Advent Calendar with Grant Baciocco
- Minecraft and More with Paul Soares, Jr.
- Cool Hunting
- CareerCamp International
- Simon’s Cat
- Science @ NASA
- Far Lands or Bust with KurtJMac
- PBS Idea Channel