Subscribed is my series highlighting the Podcasts, YouTube Channels and Blogs that I follow on a daily basis. Check out this entry, and past entries, for some great New Media Content — Douglas
This is a new subscription for me, as I only discovered Sorted YouTube Channel and web site with the launch of Jamie Oliver’s Food Tube “network” on YouTube. They are a very personable group of guys and the food they highlight is quite good. With my work on #KitchenParty, I am finding that I am adding a lot of food-based subscriptions to my reading and viewing mix.
From Sorted Food web site…
Welcome to SORTED…The online food hub for beginners and pros.
There are hundreds of quick, easy, delicious recipe videos plus a whole load of skills, tips & tricks and cool food stuff from around the web.
Whether you want to get smarter at cooking, save some money, or just have a good laugh in the kitchen, we can definitely get you SORTED.
Link: Sorted Web Site
What are some of your favorite Subscriptions? Share them here in the comments!
Previously highlighted on Subscribed:
- Cooking Stoned with James Stone
- Backyard Farmer from the University of Nebraska
- Building with BDoubleO
- Thinking Allowed from BBC Radio 4
- In Our Time from BBC Radio 4
- The Kitchn from Apartment Therapy
- Vintage Beef – Gaming Let’s Play and More!
- Frieda’s Garden
- TUAW: The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- Minute Physics
- Grant’s Advent Calendar with Grant Baciocco
- Minecraft and More with Paul Soares, Jr.
- Cool Hunting
- CareerCamp International
- Simon’s Cat
- Science @ NASA
- Far Lands or Bust with KurtJMac
- PBS Idea Channel