Another great source of recipes for my never-ending desire for great cookie recipes — along with other recipes I can put to use in my own life. Joy the Baker always turns of a regular supply. I recently shared this Joy the Baker recipe for Honey Chamomile Soda that I came across a week or so ago. I am planning on trying to make a sparkling version of it when I have a few moments.
Here’s how Joy describes herself…
“I’m Joy. I’m a baker. Had you guessed as much?
I’m currently hurtling into my thirties, trying to show the world, and my kitchen, what’s what.
I’m a self taught/ family taught/ taste buds taught baker.
I grew up in the kitchen in between my father, who makes a mean Sweet Potato Pie, and my mother, who makes a really weird purple hot dog casserole… don’t ask. Between my kitchen loving parents, the clinking cake pans, and the flying flour, it became clear that baking is in my blood.
I live in Los Angeles, by the beach. That’s where I do a majority of my living, working, eating, cocktailing and related horsing around.”
Check out Joy the Baker. Add it to your favorite feed reader. I think you will find some very interesting stuff there.
What are some of your favorite Subscriptions? Share them here in the comments!
Previously highlighted on Subscribed:
- FRANKIEonPCin1080p – Game reviews, critique and playthroughs
- Tod Maffin: Making the Digital World Human Again
- CookAppeal – Food-Wine-Fun
- City Farmer News
- Peter Lythgoe of the Zzipp & Co Podcast
- Cold Antler Farm
- Cooking Stoned with James Stone
- Backyard Farmer from the University of Nebraska
- Building with BDoubleO
- Thinking Allowed from BBC Radio 4
- In Our Time from BBC Radio 4
- The Kitchn from Apartment Therapy
- Vintage Beef – Gaming Let’s Play and More!
- Frieda’s Garden
- TUAW: The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- Minute Physics
- Grant’s Advent Calendar with Grant Baciocco
- Minecraft and More with Paul Soares, Jr.
- Cool Hunting
- CareerCamp International
- Simon’s Cat
- Science @ NASA
- Far Lands or Bust with KurtJMac
- PBS Idea Channel
Subscribed is a Careers in New Media series highlighting the Podcasts, YouTube Channels and Blogs that I follow on a daily basis. Check out this entry, and past entries, for some great New Media Content — Douglas