Wow, CareerCamp days are always tiring, but they never fail to also be great days, too. There is such energy in a day devoted to “Building the Career That You Deserve” and I think the unconference model fits this goal perfectly. We had well over 100 attendees today, over 25 sessions and great conversations throughout the day. I have over 128 photos to upload and my own 45 minute presentation on “It’s Your Career, After All: Building the Career That You Deserve instead of just letting it happen to you” I’ll get these posted as soon as possible on my blog and the CareerCampSCV and CareerCamp International sites. Here are a few photos to whet your appetite, though.
I am always trying to spread the word about CareerCamp and help other groups host their own, local CareerCamp. You can find information on how CareerCamp works and how to plan your own on the CareerCamp International site.
It’s time to start uploading stuff now and get some rest after this very busy, but very rewarding, day. Join us for a CareerCamp sometime. I think you’ll find amazing useful and fun, too!
Previously on End of the Day:
- Lend a helping hand by organizing an unconference – End of the Day for July 11, 2014
- Hiding your light under a bushel – End of the Day for July 10, 2014
- Those who love confrontation and conflict – End of the Day for July 9, 2014
- Procrastination only hurts you and your projects – End of the Day for July 8, 2014
- When it rains, it pours — End of the Day for July 7, 2014
- The time has come…to launch a new (media) career – End of the Day for July 6, 2014
- The Future isn’t coming…it’s here! – End of the Day for July 5, 2014
- A Contrary Country – End of the Day for July 4, 2014
- The 4th of July, 1776 – End of the Day for July 3, 2014
- A night out at the Hollywood Bowl – End of the Day for July 2, 2014
- End of the Day for June 2014
- End of the Day for May 2014
- End of the Day for April 2014
- End of the Day for March 2014
- End of the Day for February 2014
- End of the Day for January 2014