New Media Gear 006: Chuck Tomasi of Technorama
I have known Chuck for a long time as he is a a fellow member of Friends in Tech our rather informal podcasting consortium. Technorama is one of his long-running shows which he produces weekly with his co-host, Kreg Steppe. Technorama is “a light-hearted look at all things tech, science, sci-fi, and all things geek.” They have a great “studio” audience in their chat room and cover some of the funnier and geekier sides of culture.
This series started with a conversation on the Facebook Podcast Community Group. You can ask your questions and find lots of podcasting discussion there.
- Behringer Xenix 802 mixer
- Shure SM7B microphone (other mics available as guests/co-hosts appear)
- iPad 2 (used as a sound board)
- Zoom H2 (recording device)
- MacBook Air (for conferencing & chat)
- Griffin iMic to allow mix-minus-one back to Skype/G+/etc.
If you have any questions about Jack’s podcasting equipment, please drop them in the comments.
New Media Equipment:
- Previously on New Media Gear: