This week the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is running in Las Vegas, NV and the technology and new media news has been coming fast and furious. I have been highlighting interesting products and information on my social media accounts and I wanted to gather up these links for the blogs.
Since there is a lot of crossover between the general technology news and those products useful in new media, I am sharing the post with both my Careers in New Media and my TechnologyIQ blogs. I will add to this list of links as the week progressing and new news arises. Enjoy!
- Griffin launches MicConnect XLR microphone adapter, updates StudioConnect with Lightning connector
- Charge All Your iOS Gear From a Single Outlet With Griffin’s PowerDock 5
- Lenovo signs up Bluestacks to add Android apps to its Windows 8 PCs
- Hands-on with Blue Mics’ Nessie: a USB mic that masks your flaws (video)
- Rode iXY Microphone ears on (video)