Part of the Blogging 101 series…
A quick tip from this 53 minute presentation — Blogging and Content Creation at the San Fernando Valley WordPress Group.
I often tell people that you are an expert if you have one more piece of information or one more experience than somebody else. If you have that, someone else wants to know that. If you have experience putting a plugin the WordPress Plugin Directory — and dealing with that — there are other people that want to know that. Ok? Because they are trying to do it, too, and they want someone with experience to lead them through the process. So you have automatically something that you can share that will find an audience because people will do those searches online — people will ask those questions elsewhere — and there will be someplace for them to go for that information.
Previously on New Media 101/Blogging 101:
- New Media 101: A Reason for Podcasting from “New Media Question Time”
- Blogging 101: Who you follow is more important…
- Blogging 101: Don’t throw away your content
- Blogging 101: The most important reason to blog
- Blogging 101: The beginning