GoldieBlox is the award-winning children’s multimedia company disrupting the pink aisle in toy stores globally and challenging gender stereotypes with the world’s first girl engineer character. Through the integration of storytelling and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) principles, GoldieBlox creates toys,books, apps, videos, animation and merchandise; the tools that empower girls to build their confidence, dreams and ultimately, their futures.
Since its founding in 2012, GoldieBlox has been recognized as a leader in children’s entertainment and has reached billions of consumers through TV, radio and digital as the first start-up with a Super Bowl commercial and a float in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. In 2014, Fast Company named GoldieBlox to its list of Most Innovative Companies, and GoldieBlox was recognized with The Toy Industry Association’s Toy of the Year and Apple’s iOS App of the Year awards. In 2015, GoldieBlox won Parents Magazine’s Toy of the Year and founder, Debbie Sterling, was inducted by President Obama as a Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship, honored by the National Retail Foundation as one of 25 “People Shaping Retail’s Future,” and by the National Women’s History Museum with a “Living Legacy” Award for her work inspiring girls.
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
** Many of these books may be available from your local library. Check it out!
- #11 iOttie Easy One Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder
- #10 Mohu Leaf 30 TV Antenna
- #9 littleBits Electronics Premium Kit
- #8 Yimby Tumbler Composter
- #7 All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot
- #6 Electric Kettles
- #5 Arduino Starter Kit
- #4 Prosecco Sparkling Wine
- #3 The $64 Tomato by William Alexander
- #2 Italian Moka Pot Coffee Makers
- #1 CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kitshe