Game capture hardware maker Elgato made streaming a little bit fancier this week with the release of Cam Link, a $129 USB device that allows users to use any camera with an HDMI output as a webcam. Plus it also does game capture. It’s pretty nifty.
- Easily connect your DSLR, camcorder, or action cam to your PC or Mac
- Go live on any platform in No time thanks to ultra-low-latency technology
- Broadcast in stunning quality up to 1080P at 60 FPS
- Shoot and produce within your favorite tools
- Record footage directly to your Hard Drive without time restrictions
An interesting link found among my daily reading