Our new, upgraded watering system is helping out a lot with more blooms and healthy plants, but grass springs up from the beds once it gets a little moisture. Weeding will have to get more regular after this. I check in on some other recent and new additions to the back garden, too.
Part of the “Dog Days of Podcasting” 30 Day Challenge – http://dogdaysofpodcasting.com
Please Like this video and/or subscribe to my channel on YouTube.
Your likes and subscriptions directly reflect how many other viewers are suggested this video.
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Pinterest
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Twitter
- Like A Gardener’s Notebook on Facebook
- Circle A Gardener’s Notebook on Google+
- Subscribe to A Gardener’s Notebook podcast via iTunes
“In the garden…” is a series for A Gardener’s Notebook highlighting what is happening in my garden, my friend’s gardens and California gardens throughout the seasons.