Recording with the iPhone today, as part of a demo for the Dog Days of Podcasting 30 Day Challenge. I wanted to show how you can use it as your video recorder if you don’t have anything else.
We check in on the beans, carrots and green onions we planted in the newly raised bed on the north side of the front garden, pull some grass and more!
Part of the “Dog Days of Podcasting” 30 Day Challenge – http://dogdaysofpodcasting.com
Please Like this video and/or subscribe to my channel on YouTube.
Your likes and subscriptions directly reflect how many other viewers are suggested this video.
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Pinterest
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Twitter
- Like A Gardener’s Notebook on Facebook
- Circle A Gardener’s Notebook on Google+
- Subscribe to A Gardener’s Notebook podcast via iTunes
“In the garden…” is a series for A Gardener’s Notebook highlighting what is happening in my garden, my friend’s gardens and California gardens throughout the seasons.