New Media interchange, my new show with 3rd Pass Media, is now available on iTunes.
New Media Interchange is a podcast spotlighting various developments in New Media & focusing on the media world beyond mainstream television and radio, including podcasting, YouTube, live streaming, gaming and more. Hosted by Douglas E. Welch , pioneer podcaster, blogger and new media consultant.
New Media Interchange is part of the 3rd Pass Media Network which is launching a series of shows this week including Mindul(l) Media, The Render Break Report, New Media Interchange and More. You’ll find more information about 3rd Pass Media at http://3rdPass.Media.
New Media Interchange 12: Is Facebook stepping up to challenge YouTube and Google on Video Advertising? and JauntVR Announces Professional 360 Degree VR Camera Rig
This is New Media Interchange where we talk about the media world beyond mainstream television and radio, including podcasting, YouTube, live streaming, gaming and more. I’m your host, Douglas E. Welch, pioneer podcaster, blogger and writer.
In today’ show…
- Is Facebook stepping up to challenge YouTube and Google on Video Advertising?
- JauntVR Announces Professional 360 Degree VR Camera Rig
- In the Classroom… series on the best New Media Tips and Advice from the web
- The final part of my interview with Eric Rochow of GardenforkTV, We talk about his long running show, his adorable labrador costars and the past and future of new media
- See the complete show notes at 3rdPass.media
More after this…
Today’s show is brought to you by Audible.com. I love New Media like podcasting and YouTube, but I also love all types of books. If you love audio books you can support New Media Interchange and 3rdPass Media by starting your free 30-day trial with Audible today. Choose from over 100,000 books, Including one of my favorite books, Reality Is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better and How They Can Change the World by Jane McGonigal
Visit AudibleTrial.com/3rdpass or use the link in the show notes today.