Sometimes it can be useful to schedule blog posts to go out on a specific date and time. For example, you might be on vacation or away from your office, but still want that content to go out. Both WordPress and Blogger provide support for scheduled posts and this video shows how to use it.
Recent New Media Tips…
- Using WordPress Revisions to restore and edited post
- Linking and Embedding specific sections of a YouTube video
- Archive: New Media Tip 20090319 – Improving audio on your New Media projects
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- See more New Media Tips here