Today’s edition of Subscribed is another member of the Mindcrack Server, like BDoubleO, VintageBeef and others. Etho is one of the foremost members of the group and has (as of this writing) 860K+ subscribers to his YouTube Channel. Etho takes on the more technical side of Minecraft, developing amazing machines and processes within the vanilla version of Minecraft — something that, in some cases, isn’t easy to do.
Ethos also has a wry sense of humor that comes out during his individual videos and also in his co-op play with other members of the Mindcrack server. While the more technical videos are a bit beyond my Minecraft skills at the moment, I usually watch just to see what amazing stuff can be done within the Minecraft environment and hear Etho’s unique take.
Recent Prank Video from the Mindcrack Server
Watch some of Ethos recent videos in this playlist
What are some of your favorite Subscriptions? Share them here in the comments!
Previously highlighted on Subscribed:
- Subscribed 37: Podcast Community on Facebook
- The Rusted Vegetable Garden with Gary Pilarchik
- Joy the Baker
- FRANKIEonPCin1080p – Game reviews, critique and playthroughs
- Tod Maffin: Making the Digital World Human Again
- CookAppeal – Food-Wine-Fun
- City Farmer News
- Peter Lythgoe of the Zzipp & Co Podcast
- Cold Antler Farm
- Cooking Stoned with James Stone
- Backyard Farmer from the University of Nebraska
- Building with BDoubleO
- Thinking Allowed from BBC Radio 4
- In Our Time from BBC Radio 4
- The Kitchn from Apartment Therapy
- Vintage Beef – Gaming Let’s Play and More!
- Frieda’s Garden
- TUAW: The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- Minute Physics
- Grant’s Advent Calendar with Grant Baciocco
- Minecraft and More with Paul Soares, Jr.
- Cool Hunting
- CareerCamp International
- Simon’s Cat
- Science @ NASA
- Far Lands or Bust with KurtJMac
- PBS Idea Channel
Subscribed is a Careers in New Media series highlighting the Podcasts, YouTube Channels and Blogs that I follow on a daily basis. Check out this entry, and past entries, for some great New Media Content — Douglas