Both a blog and YouTube Channel, Gary provides a wealth of gardening information. I subscribe to both the blog and the YouTube Channel, although I discovered him through his channel first. I find myself making lots of notes when I watch his videos. I am trying to grow more vegetables her in my garden and I find that my 40 year old knowledge of vegetable gardening can be quite lacking sometimes. It is great to have a straightforward demos and advice to turn to when I need a refresher.
What are some of your favorite Subscriptions? Share them here in the comments!
Previously highlighted on Subscribed:
- Joy the Baker
- FRANKIEonPCin1080p – Game reviews, critique and playthroughs
- Tod Maffin: Making the Digital World Human Again
- CookAppeal – Food-Wine-Fun
- City Farmer News
- Peter Lythgoe of the Zzipp & Co Podcast
- Cold Antler Farm
- Cooking Stoned with James Stone
- Backyard Farmer from the University of Nebraska
- Building with BDoubleO
- Thinking Allowed from BBC Radio 4
- In Our Time from BBC Radio 4
- The Kitchn from Apartment Therapy
- Vintage Beef – Gaming Let’s Play and More!
- Frieda’s Garden
- TUAW: The Unofficial Apple Weblog
- Minute Physics
- Grant’s Advent Calendar with Grant Baciocco
- Minecraft and More with Paul Soares, Jr.
- Cool Hunting
- CareerCamp International
- Simon’s Cat
- Science @ NASA
- Far Lands or Bust with KurtJMac
- PBS Idea Channel
Subscribed is a Careers in New Media series highlighting the Podcasts, YouTube Channels and Blogs that I follow on a daily basis. Check out this entry, and past entries, for some great New Media Content — Douglas