Douglas, writer and host of Career Opportunities — a weekly print column for ComputorEdge magazine in San Diego, and pioneer podcast — presents this session on developing content to keep your show humming from week to week.
Topics covered will include:
* Knowing what you’re getting into
* Collecting ideas, no matter where you are or what you’re doing
* Using your own life experiences to drive your show
* Using series to provide on-going material
* Using co-hosts to share the load
* “The Beast Must Be Fed!” and other truisms from journalism
* It’s like writing a novel….every year!
Douglas is now in his 12th year of publication with the print edition of Career Opportunities and recently celebrated the 3rd Anniversary (Est. September 24, 2004) of the Career Opportunities podcast.