“Not everyone has the time, space or ability to start their own gardens. You can brighten not only your life but the lives of countless others by sharing the “fruits” of your labors. Bring people into your garden or take a part of your garden to them.“
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
Previously from A Gardener’s Notebook:
- I am the epitome of the lazy gardener, but I must place some of the blame on my perennials
- I am a lazy gardener…
- The act of drawing itself is more important than the results…
- Drawing is seeing in your garden
- Mark out an area of your garden
- Your Garden – Inch-by-Inch
- Gardens can tell us a lot about ourselves, but we also end up communicating who we are to others through our gardens.
- Gardens can be beautiful or productive and are often both at the same time.