“I have a confession to make. I am a lazy gardener. I am far more interested in enjoying my garden than working in it. Sure, I putter about neatening things up, pruning, weeding, etc., but I would much rather be sitting in my comfy chair, looking through the trees at the feeding birds and sipping a cool beverage than double-digging the flower beds.”
Previously from A Gardener’s Notebook:
- The act of drawing itself is more important than the results…
- Drawing is seeing in your garden
- Mark out an area of your garden
- Your Garden – Inch-by-Inch
- Gardens can tell us a lot about ourselves, but we also end up communicating who we are to others through our gardens.
- Gardens can be beautiful or productive and are often both at the same time.