Tasks on my gardening list
Here are just a few things to occupy my gardening time over the next several days. It is always good to keep a list of such things, but not let it worry you too much. It is more of a memory aid than something to feel guilty about. Gardening should be about enjoyment, not guilt.
Garden Tasks List
- Install new soaker hose in rose bed
- Empty compost bin
- Turn second compost bin
- Research garden bed edging – Maybe bottle edging
- Clear bulb debris from beds
- Clear leaf litter – add to compost/leaf mould pile
- Trim large rosemary bush – topiary?
- Trim pittosporum bush
- …and much, much more!
Cattails at the edge of a pond, Douglas E. Welch