“You can get lost in a garden that is no wider than a backyard, but also find yourself there.”
Just 99¢ until August 24, 2014
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
Previously from A Gardener’s Notebook:
- Sharing beauty as well as food… — from A Gardener’s Notebook with Douglas E. Welch
- Garden Sharing: Not everyone has the time, space or ability to start their own gardens
- I am the epitome of the lazy gardener, but I must place some of the blame on my perennials
- I am a lazy gardener…
- The act of drawing itself is more important than the results…
- Drawing is seeing in your garden
- Mark out an area of your garden
- Your Garden – Inch-by-Inch
- Gardens can tell us a lot about ourselves, but we also end up communicating who we are to others through our gardens.
- Gardens can be beautiful or productive and are often both at the same time.