Valentine’s Day is less than 24 hours away! What are you doing to celebrate? For me, it’s my birthday, so I have an odd relationship with the holiday, but that doesn’t mean I can’t engage in a little Valentine’s Day celebration.
Over the next 12 hours I be posting info to help make your Valentine’s Day extra special. Join me and share the love with those who need a little bit more!
Source: howsweeteats.com via Douglas on Pinterest
- #1 Valentine’s Day History
- #2 Reaching Across the Distance – Love Letters for Valentine’s Day
- #3 Strawberry Heart Poptarts for Valentine’s Day
- #4 Valentine’s Krispy Treats from Cookies and Cups
- #5 DIY Lego Heart Necklace
- #6: Sweet Heart Cherry Pies
- #7 Squeeze Bottle Pancake Hearts
- #8 PInk Champagne Cupcakes
Pingback: Valentine’s Day #12: Sparkling Heart Cookies | My Word with Douglas E. Welch