A collection of interesting items I found in my daily reading.
- Simple. Milk. Loaf. – January 4, 2011 – I want to make more bread this year and this recipe looks to be a good place to start.
- How to Prevent a Thief From Deactivating Find My iPhone – January 2, 2011
- James Peterson's Brisket with Pomegranate Juice Cookbook Review & Recipe from Meat: A Kitchen Education | Apartment Therapy The Kitchn – January 2, 2011 – I think is a bit lengthy and complicated in its cooking but I will probably adapt this to the slow cooker so it can be cooking while we do other things.
- La Tavola della mia Famiglia: Pasta e Lenticchie for a Prosperous New Year – January 2, 2011 – Sounds like a wonderful dish to make for my wife.
- The Town That Food Saved – January 2, 2011 – Added to my “To Read” list although it isn’t available at my local library. Bummer.
- Macro in a Mason Jar – January 2, 2011 – An interesting photography trick to try
- 1¢ Rides on Angels Flight Mark Railway's 109th Anniversary – December 30, 2010 – Take a ride on Angel’s Flight! A truly unique LA Experience.
- Cake Batter Bark – December 30, 2010 – I am not sure how so little cake mix could bring much to the party, but it sounds interesting.