Los Angeles Cactus & Succulent Society 12th Annual Exhibit and Plant Sale Drought Tolerant Plant Festival
Saturday June 9th 9am to 5pm (Lectures start at 10:00)
Sunday June 10th 9am to 4pm (Kid’s events start at 10:30)
Learn how landscaping with drought tolerant plants can save you money and water.
- Interior Educational Displays
- Exterior Demonstration Gardens
- Silent Auction
- Plant and Pottery Sale
- Craft sales
Saturday’s Guest Speakers Include:
- Lili Singer, “California Natives in the Garden” sponsored by the Theodore Payne Foundation for Wild Flowers and Native Plants
- Mike Buckner, “The Art of Staging Succulents”
- Matt Maggio, “Container Gardening with Succulents”
- David L. Bassani, “Gardening with Bromeliads” sponsored by the San Fernando Valley Bromeliad Society www.sfvbromeliads.com
Sunday Kids Day
- Arts and Crafts
- Create Father’s Day Gifts • Pot -A -Plant
Landscape exhibits that show the various types of plants that might be used in a typical drought tolerant garden and how they could be arranged – the exhibits will incorporate boulders, rocks, drift wood, and other materials.
Vendors will be selling the plants employed in the exhibits at the festival in addition to many other plants, books, pottery, top dressing, rocks
Sepulveda Garden Center
16633 Magnolia Boulevard
Encino, CA 91436
Questions? 818.749 5346 or www.lacss.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK THE WEBSITE http://www.lacss.com or you can call 818 749 5346
One thought on “Event: Los Angeles Cactus & Succulent Society 12th Annual Exhibit and Plant Sale Drought Tolerant Plant Festival”
Great Show and Sale, Kids Day was great. Really interesting plants for sale. I had a great time last year. A must see!
Comments are closed.