Birds and other wildlife are an important part of any garden. Why not give them an attractive place to feed? I have a similar bird feeder in my garden and it has stood up will to the harsh, sunny, conditions better than any plastic feeder. UV light damages plastics over time, but this copper feeder has no such issues. It is also easier to clean than a plastic feeder.
All Gift Guide Recommendations:
- # 6 Pat Welsh’s Southern California Organic Gardening: Month by Month
- # 5 English Garden Mysteries by Anthony Eglin
- # 4 Troy-Bilt TB154E 6.5 Amp Electric Front Tine Forward Rotating Garden Tiller/Cultivator
- # 3 The 3,000 Mile Garden: An Exchange of Letters Between Two Eccentric Gourmet Gardeners
- # 2 Fiskars 9625 18-Inch PowerGear Bypass Lopper
- # 1 Bosmere K767 Garden Compost Bin