Podcast: Play in new window | Download () | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
New Media interchange, my new show with 3rd Pass Media, is now available on iTunes.
Please subscribe, review and rate via iTunes
New Media Interchange is a podcast spotlighting various developments in New Media & focusing on the media world beyond mainstream television and radio, including podcasting, YouTube, live streaming, gaming and more. Hosted by Douglas E. Welch , pioneer podcaster, blogger and new media consultant.
Listen to New Media Interchange 5: UpFronts NewFronts & YouTube Celebs with Douglas E. Welch
New Media Interchange is part of the 3rd Pass Media Network which is launching a series of shows this week including Mindul(l) Media, The Render Break Report, New Media Interchange and More. You’ll find more information about 3rd Pass Media at http://3rdPass.Media.
New Media Interchange 5: UpFronts NewFronts & YouTube Celebs with Douglas E. Welch
This is New Media Interchange where we talk about the media world beyond mainstream television and radio, including podcasting, YouTube, live streaming, gaming and more. I’m your host, Douglas E. Welch, pioneer podcaster, blogger and writer.
In today’ show…
- Networks vs. New Media at the Television UpFronts”
- YouTube Stars vs Mainstream Celebrities
- Some Amazing YouTube Stats from Syracuse University
- News Followups about Virtual Reality, Ubisoft and 4k video delivery
- Final Part of my interview with Michael Anderson, CEO of GameWisp.com which is helping game play video makers expand their monetization optons
- Next entry in my Subscribed series where I share the great podcasts, YouTube Channels and blogs I’m subscribed to.
- See the complete show notes at 3rdPass.media
More after this…
Today’s show is brought to you by Audible.com. I love New Media like podcasting and YouTube, but I also love all types of books. If you love audio books you can support New Media Interchange and 3rdPass Media by starting your free 30-day trial with Audible today. Choose from over 100,000 books, including the great business and productivity book, Getting Things Done by David Allen. Visit AudibleTrial.com/3rdpass or use the link in the show notes today.
See the complete show note at 3rdPass.media