A collection of interesting items I found in my daily reading.
- Potato Basil Puree – September 6, 2011
- Cinnamon Quick Bread – September 5, 2011
- Summer Cocktail Recipe: The Blueberry Rum Smash – September 2, 2011
- Web app Reel lets you embed your presentations on your website – September 1, 2011 – Sounds like a cool and easy way to make use of your presentations outside the conference room or conference stage. I am planning on running one of my recent presentations through the system to check it out.
- Using Gmail, Calendar and Docs without an Internet connection – August 31, 2011
- Wacom Inkling – August 31, 2011 – Ok, this is really cool. I certainly don’t NEED it, but it would be cool to have one to play around with.
- How to make ice cream with dry ice – August 30, 2011
- How To Launch A Non-Profit (While Operating Your Primary Business) : The World :: American Express OPEN Forum – August 30, 2011 – Since I am working on my own non-profit, CareerCamp International, I am very interested in the stories of others who have followed that same path.
- Cheesy Orzo Pasta with Basil – August 30, 2011