A collection of interesting items I found in my daily reading.
- Bad gardening examples in TV advertisements – May 31, 2011 – What happens when gardening ads go astray? We end up shouting the TV, of course.
- Summer Dessert Recipe: Blackberry Rhubarb Crumble – May 31, 2011 – Looking for rhubarb recipes so I can use the free rhubarb I got from Chef’s Garden. This might be just the treat. I like the thought of blackberries and rhubarb together.
- Introducing the Follow Button – May 31, 2011
- Strawberry Summer Cake – May 26, 2011
- The Greenhouse Tavern Lives up to its Name – May 26, 2011 – This is where we had dinner one night during the Troy-Bilt Saturday6 kick-off event in Cleveland. Much fancier than the places I usually eat, but it was quite amazing.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler – May 25, 2011
- Would Ralph Waldo Emerson wear wool? – May 25, 2011