A collection of interesting items I found in my daily reading.
- Free Entry to National Parks – November 2, 2010 – Get outdoors and enjoy your National Parks! — for free!
- Twelve Weeks of Christmas Cookies—Chocolate Pomegranate Clusters and Chocolate Pomegranate Clusters and Pistachios Cookies – October 29, 2010 – Wow! Here are some unique ways to use pomegranate fruit in some seasonal baking and candies. Never thought of using pomegranate in cookies, but I am definitely going to give it a try now.
- Friendly Spirits – October 29, 2010 – Candy Apple cocktail sounds like a winner. So many good things for Fall are coming through my feeds.
- Baked Yeast "Doughnuts" with Caramel Glaze (DB) – October 29, 2010 – I love doughnuts, although I really don’t NEED them. (LAUGH) This baked version sounds worth a try, though.
- Download MacX DVD Ripper Pro for Free Today Only [Dealhacker] – October 28, 2010 – This is nice to have on-hand if/when you need to grab something off a DVD, especially those custom one’s that a friend made that are the only copy of your content.