Our seventh episode of What Douglas Dug…, our regular review show of neat gardening items I have found in my Internet travels. In this episode, A Cheap cold frame, garden sculpture and more!
Theme Music: “The One” by The Woodshedders
Find links to all this items on my Pinterest Account: http://pinterest.com/douglaswelch
- Garden / How to Build an Inexpensive Cold Frame in Under 30 Minutes With No Tools
- Garden / Guerrilla Grafters Secretly Graft Fruit-Bearing Branches onto San Francisco Trees
- Garden / Turn a Mailbox Into an Unobtrusive Backyard Toolbox.
- Garden / Whoa! Cool Topiary, Dude! — Zarcero Topiary Gardens, Costa Rica
- Garden / Mud Maid at the Lost Gardens of Heligan, UK
- Garden / Topiary courtyard.
- Garden / Quite an elegant — and green — outdoor dining table
- Garden / Easy Reach Plant Pulley puts an end to teetering on a stool to reach hanging plants
- Garden / Even more succulent table explosion by FarOutFlora, via Flickr
- Garden / I would love to be able to build such a lush garden here in Los Angeles, but it seems the dry weather, and the number of mature trees I have, limits the possibilities. I love the way the plants and flowers spill over the path. It just makes it fe
- Garden / Domesticated Nomad: Wooden Garden Path
- Garden / Great Design Plant: Paperbark Maple from Houzz.com
- Garden / Doors recycled into garden gates
Please Like this video and/or subscribe to my channel on YouTube. Your likes and subscriptions directly reflect how many other viewers are suggested this video.