I Like This – July 13, 2011
July 12th, 2011
A collection of interesting items I found in my daily reading.
- Orange Rolls – July 12, 2011
- Waiting for the fear to subside? – Don't! – July 11, 2011 – As someone who is not always the most fearless, Seth’s reminder is a great thing to put on my desktop so I don’t let the fear overwhelm me. There is also a great series of books, Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway (and others) than can help you overcome the paralysis that sometimes accompanies the fear.
- flatbreads with honey, thyme and sea salt – July 10, 2011
- Free Youth Program – Encino Velodrome – July 9, 2011 – Looking into taking “the boy” to this free training program some Thursday night. Sounds interesting to him. Part of my “introduce him to as much as possible” child-rearing system. (LAUGH)
- Portable Micro Gardens » Elevated Sub-Irrigated Salad Bar – July 9, 2011
- YouTube’s got a great new look, and you can try it NOW – July 8, 2011 – I just switched over to the new design. It certainly feels more up-to-date and much more friendly on the eye, I think.
- 47 percent of employers plan to add workers by year’s end – July 7, 2011
- Crispy Smashed Potatoes – July 7, 2011
Categories: Shared Items