It looks like I shared lots of Food and Gardening items in the past month. It is interesting to watch how my interests rise and fall over the course of the months.
As always, let me know what types of interesting items you would like to see and I will keep an eye out for them especially. — Douglas
- Garden / Black bamboo (Phyllostachys nigra)
- Garden / Video: The Peterson Garden Project in Chicago Illinois
- Garden / Bird’s Nest Box by All Lovely Stuff
- Garden / Cally Lilly Black Forest
- Garden / Must-Grow New Perennials for 2013
- Garden / Flax – one hearty plant that come up year after year
- Garden / Shelf Life of Seeds from Chiot’s Run
- Garden / Superb perennials annuals flower bulbs roses shrubs vines and garden plant
- Garden / Clematis integrifolia Fascination
- Garden / Pennisetum Rubrum “Fireworks”
- Garden / Lantana -“Landmark Sunrise Rose” – It starts yellow then matures to coral then pink! So easy to care for and butterflies and hummingbirds love it!
- Garden / ‘Desert Diamond’
- Garden / Poker Primrose
- Garden / 10 seed starting tips from a master gardener
- Garden / Echeveria imbricata
- Garden / Echium wildpretii “Tower of Jewels”
- Garden / Great Design Plant: Island Alumroot
- Garden / Four Fantastic Drought Tolerant Annual Plants
- Garden / Varieties of Avocados
- Garden / Echeveria Agavoides
- Garden / Beautiful Alley
- Garden / Garden Path
- Garden / Low maintenance side garden.
- Garden / Interesting Plant: Fritillaria imperialis Rubra Maxima
- Garden / Repurposing Containers for Seed Starting – Rotisserie Chicken Micro Greenhouse
- Garden / Might try this in the garden — Lacinato Kale
Links to all of these items, and more, are on my Pinterest Feed.