Call to Arms by Sasha Dichter
The secret of fortune is joy in our hands. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
What if today, right now, no jokes at all, you were actually in charge, the boss, the Head Honcho. Write the “call to arms” note you’re sending to everyone (staff, customers, suppliers, Board) charting the path ahead for the next 12 months and the next 5 years. Now take this manifesto, print it out somewhere you can see, preferably in big letters you can read from your chair.
You’re just written your own job description. You know what you have to do. Go!
(bonus: send it to the CEO with the title “The things we absolutely have to get right – nothing else matters.”)
(Author: Sasha Dichter)
Read the post online: http://ralphwaldoemerson.me/sasha-dichter
- Find and connect with great people who are interested in improving not only their own careers and lives, but also in improving the lifes of others.
- Organize these people into groups and help them to work towards whatever goals they find most important.
- Lead these people in great projects where they can learn the tools they need to create their own great projects.
- Find ways to address some of the more persistent problems of modern society including unemployment, proverty and self-actualizaton.
- HAVE A GREAT TIME DOING IT!