It has often been said that the best camera is the one you always have with you. For many people, this means an Apple iPhone. This clever little adapter for the iPhone can help you make you photos even better. Your iPhone 4/4s slips into the clip by friction and then attaches to any standard tripod — large or small. I keep my clip, and a mini tripod, in my bag at all times. I use this to capture quick chats around the table or environmental video when I am out. As an added bonus, the clip acts as an iPhone stand for when I want to watch video over lunch. It stands up the iPhone at the perfect angle for viewing.
Make sure you that you are ready to capture video and photos whenever you need, whether for your own personal uses or for inclusion in your next New Media project.
More 2012 Gift Guide Items:
- Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
- Bulb Planting Tools
- Blue Snowball Microphone
- Seagate Backup Plus 500 GB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive
- Logitech C920 HD Web Cam
- We Are All Weird by Seth Godin
- Sunset Western Garden Book – New Edition for 2012
- The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings
- Garden Mysteries by Anthony Eglin
- The Creative Habit/The Collaborative Habit by Twyla Tharp
- Moleskeine Journals