HOME BAKING SIMPLIFIED.
Eiffel Tower Bun Flour is a real help to the housewife, to the experienced cook, or to the expert chef. From the making of the plainest buns, cakes, or pastry for the most modest household to the making of the richest varieties for the banquet it is invaluable and equally successful.
Eiffel Tower Bun Flour is entirely distinct from any other preparation. There is an ease and certainty in its use which has made it famous among lovers of dainty buns, digestible home¬ made cakes, and light pastry. Try a packet at once.
Home-made buns, cakes and pastries made with Eiffel Tower Bun Flour have a daintiness and sweetness which is quite distinct from those made any other way.
Sold in 1d. and 31/2d. pkts. Lemon, Almond, Vanilla and Plain.
NOTICE.“Every Recipe in this Book is Good.
- Publication date 1880
- Topics Cooking, Flour, Food Industry, Advertising as Topic, Great Britain
- Publisher [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified]
- Collection wellcomelibrary; ukmhl; medicalheritagelibrary; europeanlibraries
- Digitizing sponsor Wellcome Library
- Contributor Wellcome Library
- Language English
Get these aprons for your cooking adventures.
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
** Many of these books may be available from your local library. Check it out!