I added these RF remote-control switches to our house a few months ago and been very happy with my choice. They install easily, work well even between rooms with many walls separating them and helped me clean up a lot of clutter that had sort of grown organically in the family room. We had several light switches that were connected, replaced, moved, and hard to access, but these outlets provide a handy remote interface to everything now. You can even connect these outlets to your network and use your phone or Amazon Echo to control them, if you add a wifi-to-rf bridge to the network. That might just be the next step for me.
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
** Many of these books may be available from your local library. Check it out!
- #16 iClever BoostCube 4.8A 24W Dual USB Travel Wall Charger
- #15 Fancierstudio Professional Digital Video Continuous Softbox Lighting Kit with Lighting Stand, 3000 Watt
- #14 Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger
- #13 Snark SN-5 Tuner for Guitar, Bass and Violin
- #12 Goldiblox Award Winning Construction Kits for Girls!
- #11 iOttie Easy One Touch Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder
- #10 Mohu Leaf 30 TV Antenna
- #9 littleBits Electronics Premium Kit
- #8 Yimby Tumbler Composter
- #7 All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot
- #6 Electric Kettles
- #5 Arduino Starter Kit
- #4 Prosecco Sparkling Wine
- #3 The $64 Tomato by William Alexander
- #2 Italian Moka Pot Coffee Makers
- #1 CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit