I don’t often shop at Sur La Table as there isn’t one very close to me and frankly, it is a dangerous store for me. Too much neat stuff and most that is a bit pricey. That said, I found this apron when I was browsing through a new outlet that opened near me recently and it was a great deal at 50% off. This online price looks to be even lower at $14.99.
I had been looking for a new apron as I really need to be better about not ruining my work clothes when I dive right into cooking at home. Popping oil can quickly ruing a knit polo shirts, as I have found out.
This apron is light, comfortable, and adjustable enough to fit my odd shape. The plain linen construction means it can be easily laundered and perhaps even lightly bleached should it need it.
You can get your own directly from Amazon.com, if you don’t have a Sur La Table near you. I am really enjoying mine and my clothes should last a lot longer now.
Previous In the Kitchen items:
- Bell Plantation PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter and PB2 with Premium Chocolate
- Casablanca Market Moroccan New Morjana Tea Glasses, Gold Mix, Set of 6
- Cast Iron Cookware (and a cornbread recipe)
- Bamboo Cutting Boards
- Vintage Flower Storage Bowls
- Homemade Creole Seasoning Mix
- Tabasco Brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 4-Pc. Dolman Measuring Cup Set from Dot & Bo & More measuring cups available from Amazon.com