Just received this great news in my inbox from the Los Angeles Public Library. Glad to see the system expanding its hours again after so many years of cutbacks. — Douglas
Nine Libraries will Re-open on Sundays
Starting January 12, 2014!
Great news! Starting January 12, 2014, the Los Angeles Public Library’s Central Library and eight regional branch libraries will once again be open on Sundays from 1 – 5 p.m.
Join us as we celebrate at these libraries on Sunday, January 12, starting at 12:30 p.m. with a ribbon cutting and continuing with refreshments and special family programs throughout the day:
- Central Library, 630 W. Fifth St., downtown LA, 90071
- Arroyo Seco, 6145 N. Figueroa St. LA 90042
- Goldwyn – Hollywood, 1623 N. Ivar Ave., Hollywood 90028
- Exposition Park, 3900 S. Western Ave., LA 90007
- Mid-Valley, 16244 Nordhoff St., North Hills, 91343
- North Hollywood, 5211 Tujunga Ave., North Hollywood 91601
- San Pedro, 931 S. Gaffey St., San Pedro 90731
- West Los Angeles, 11360 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles 90025
- West Valley, 19036 Vanowen St., Reseda 91335
Restoring library service on Sundays is made possible by voter-approved Measure L. For more information visit www.lapl.org/measure-l.
For more information visit: www.lapl.org/sunday.