If you live near, or are thinking of visiting, the Los Angeles area, there is a place where you can learn about cheese making, canning, preserving and more — The Institute of Domestic Technology.
- Cheese Making 3 Class Series
- Foodcrafting 102
- Holiday Cocktail Crafting
- Home Coffee Roasting
- Milkcrafting 101
- Milkcrafting 102
- Milkcrafting 103
- Saving the Season: Cherries
- Saving the Season: Citrus
- Saving the Season: Figs
- Saving the Season: Stone Fruit
- Saving the Season: Tomatoes
- …and more.
You can even purchase gift certificates for your significant other.
Give the gift of knowledge and learning this year!
More 2013 Gift Guide Items:
- Cusinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus
- Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive
- Rode Podcaster USB Dynamic Microphone
- WD My Cloud 3TB Personal Cloud Storage
- MXL Studio 1 USB Desktop Microphone
- Sunset Western Garden Book 2012
- Why Read Moby-Dick?
- Ignore Everybody and 39 Other Keys to Creativity by Hugh MacLeod
- Zoom H6 6 Track Portable Digital Recorder
- Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
- Killer Ratings by Lisa Seidman
- Kings County Distillery Guide to Urban Moonshining
- Blue Yeti Microphone
- Starter Kit for Newsite Arduino Uno R3
- The Drunken Botanist : The plants that create the world’s great drinks
- The Promise by Dawn Comer Jefferson and Rosanne Welch
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
- Minecraft for PC | Minecraft for Xbox 360