Recipes in Rotation is a series that allows me to highlight recipes that have made their way into “the book.” This book is the binder that contains recipes we make on a regular basis — at least monthly and in some cases, every two weeks. I keep them in this special binder for quick and easy access without sorting through a bunch of other recipes to speed things up when I need to get dinner on the table.
My latest cookbook, Recipes in Rotation, is now available from Bakespace’s Cookbook Cafe iPad app and web site. This contains 15 recipes first seen in the Recipes in Rotation series here on My Word with Douglas E. Welch. The cookbook is available for free.
You can download the Cookbook Cafe iPad app from the iTunes App Store and then “buy” the cookbook from within the app or access the cookbook directly from the Bakespace.com web site.
Recipes in Rotation are the recipes we use most frequently here at our house. These recipes are in a special notebook that is always close at hand. While we often try to add new food to our family rotation (See the New Food series, also here on My Word), these are the standards we return to again and again.
Recipes in Rotation joins my previous 2 cookbooks for Cookbook Cafe:
Previously in Recipes in Rotation:
- Sugo Scuie Scuie
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Black Bean Soup
- Tuscan Sausage and Potato Soup
- Gnocchi alla Ciociaria
- Italian Wedding Soup (Zuppa di Matrimonio)
- Risotto Rosso with Sausage
- Spicy Turkey Burgers or Sliders
- Douglas’ Italian Red Sauce
- Buttermilk Cornmeal Waffles
- Douglas’ Secret Christmas Chili
- No Fuss Focaccia Bread
- Turkey curry with potatoes and sweet potatoes
- Potato Soup with Add-ins
- Taco meat seasoning for ground turkey
- Mild Taco Sauce in the style of Taco Bell
- Gnocchi Au Gratin Orleans from Emeril Lagassé