A collection of interesting items I found in my daily reading.
- a big slice of autumn: apple & cheddar quick bread – October 24, 2011
- Strawberry-Nutella Thumbprint Cookies | Sinfully Spicy – October 23, 2011 – Interesting twist on other thumbprint and chocolate kiss cookies, although I think it would work just as well with a kiss in the center, too. I like the inclusion of even a small amount of “real” fruit. I can use all the good eating help I can get (LAUGH)
- Vanilla Rich Chocolate Chip Cookies – October 22, 2011
- The Cookie Skillet Recipe From Heaven – October 22, 2011 – I could see doing this for friends as a sort of showy end to a meal.
- Using Unconference in the Enterprise – Manifesting Social Business – October 22, 2011 – Good article on unconferences and how they can be applied
- Apple Cider Syrup – October 21, 2011 – Another yummy one for the “To Try” recipe box.
- Lemon Makes Lemonade Out of Your Electronic & Paper Receipts – October 19, 2011
- New media bypassing TV channels, book publishers – October 18, 2011 – An interesting story. I had been wondering what was taking these large companies so long to dive into production themselves. I think it is only a natural progression of the changes new media is having on the market.