Contains descriptions for making decorations from pressed flowers and leaves, and pressed leaf and flower specimens.
Exhibited:”Plants and Gardens in Art,” organized by the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute Library, 1992-3.
Forms part of the Mary Ann Beinecke Decorative Art Collection.
Full margins and gutter included to avoid cropping text and illustrations. Pages including pressed flowers were scanned twice to capture the text with flowers and the full page with text only. Blank pages inserted to facilitate two-page view.
- Publication date 1859
- Topics Plants in art, Floral decorations|, Decoration and ornament–Plant forms, Pressed flower pictures, Dried flower arrangement
- Publisher New York, Anson D. F. Randolph
- Collection clarkartinstitutelibrary; americana
- Digitizing sponsor Federally funded by a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Contributor Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute Library
- Language English
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
** Many of these books may be available from your local library. Check it out!