Historical Garden Books – 101 in a series – Pomona, Or, The Fruit Garden Illustrated (1729)
Download in Text, PDF, Single Page JPG, TORRENT from Archive.org
- Publication date 1729
- Topics Early works to 1800, Fruit, Fruit-culture, Great Britain, Pictorial works
- Publisher London : Printed for G. Strahan [and 4 others],
- Collection botanicus; biodiversity
- Digitizing sponsor Missouri Botanical Garden
- Contributor Missouri Botanical Garden
- Language English
Find more books on Bookshop and Help Indie Book Stores!
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
** Many of these books may be available from your local library. Check it out!