Historical Garden Books – 96 in a series – How to plant trees and plants (1913)
Download in Text, PDF, Single Page JPG, TORRENT from Archive.org
- See more like this:
- Publication date 1913
- Topics Planting (Plant culture) Handbooks, manuals, etc., Landscape gardening Handbooks, manuals, etc., Flowers Planting Handbooks, manuals, etc., Fruit-culture Handbooks, manuals, etc., Nursery stock Connecticut Catalogs, Nurseries (Horticulture) Connecticut Catalo
- Publisher Yalesville, Conn. : Barnes Bros. Nursery Co.
- Collection usda-nurseryandseedcatalog; usdanationalagriculturallibrary; biodiversity; fedlink; americana
- Digitizing sponsor U.S. Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Library
- Contributor U.S. Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Library
- Language English
- Volume 1913
Find more books on Bookshop and Help Indie Book Stores!
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
** Many of these books may be available from your local library. Check it out!