Historical Garden Books – 94 in a series – Instruction book for transplanting and managing fruits and ornamental trees, shrubs, vines and flowers from National Nurseries (1923)
Download in Text, PDF, Single Page JPG, TORRENT from Archive.org
- See more like this:
- Publication date 1923
- Topics Transplanting (Plant culture) Handbooks, manuals, etc, Fruit-culture Handbooks, manuals, etc, Gardening Handbooks, manuals, etc, Nurseries (Horticulture) Kansas Lawrence Catalogs, Nursery stock Kansas Lawrence Catalogs
- Publisher Lawrence, Kan. : National Nurseries
- Collection usda-nurseryandseedcatalog; usdanationalagriculturallibrary; biodiversity; fedlink; americana
- Digitizing sponsor U.S. Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Library
- Contributor U.S. Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Library
- Language English
- Volume 1923
Find more books on Bookshop and Help Indie Book Stores!
* A portion of each sale from Amazon.com directly supports our blogs
** Many of these books may be available from your local library. Check it out!