A Minute in the Garden: A series from A Gardener’s Notebook
At the old house on Mount Etna Summer is the time for chestnuts/castagna, rowan berries/sorba and mulberries/gelsi.
Music: “Clean Soul” by Kevin MacLeod (http://incompetech.com)
Help Support A Gardener’ Notebook!
- Buy Garden and flower photography products available from http://DouglasEWelch.com/buy
- Use our Amazon Affiliate Code by starting your shopping at http://welchwrite.com/bookstore
- Consider a donation via PayPal to support more garden posts, podcasts and videos!
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Twitter
- Like A Gardener’s Notebook on Facebook
- Circle A Gardener’s Notebook on Google+