We had at least one night of frost here in the San Fernando Valley and it hit the sweet potato, basil and dayflower hard. See the results.
Check out my collection of gardening essays, “From A Gardener’s Notebook” now available as a Kindle eBook. (You don’t need a Kindle to read it, though. Read it on your PC, Link: http://j.mp/fagnbook
Please Like this video and/or subscribe to my channel on YouTube.
Your likes and subscriptions directly reflect how many other viewers are suggested this video.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Pinterest
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Twitter
- Like A Gardener’s Notebook on Facebook
- Circle A Gardener’s Notebook on Google+
- Subscribe to A Gardener’s Notebook podcast via iTunes
“In the garden…” is a series for A Gardener’s Notebook highlighting what is happening in my garden, my friend’s gardens and California gardens throughout the seasons.