Potatoes are going crazy, our 2 weeks of Spring is probably over and chives are flowering
Check out what was happening in the garden a year ago: “Container Garden Update 19 – A failed container, worm castings and some new basil”
Check out my collection of gardening essays, “From A Gardener’s Notebook” now available as a Kindle eBook. (You don’t need a Kindle to read it, though. Read it on your PC, Link: http://j.mp/fagnbook
Music: “The One” by the Woodshedders (http://musicalley.com)
Please Like this video and/or subscribe to my channel on YouTube.
Your likes and subscriptions directly reflect how many other viewers are suggested this video.
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Pinterest
- Follow A Gardener’s Notebook on Twitter
- Like A Gardener’s Notebook on Facebook
- Circle A Gardener’s Notebook on Google+
- Subscribe to A Gardener’s Notebook podcast via iTunes
“In the garden…” is a series for A Gardener’s Notebook highlighting what is happening in my garden, my friend’s gardens and California gardens throughout the seasons.