New Media interchange, my new show with 3rd Pass Media, is now available on iTunes.
New Media Interchange is a podcast spotlighting various developments in New Media & focusing on the media world beyond mainstream television and radio, including podcasting, YouTube, live streaming, gaming and more. Hosted by Douglas E. Welch , pioneer podcaster, blogger and new media consultant.
New Media Interchange is part of the 3rd Pass Media Network which is launching a series of shows this week including Mindul(l) Media, The Render Break Report, New Media Interchange and More. You’ll find more information about 3rd Pass Media at http://3rdPass.Media.
This is New Media Interchange where we talk about the media world beyond mainstream television and radio, including podcasting, YouTube, live streaming, gaming and more. I’m your host, Douglas E. Welch, pioneer podcaster, blogger and writer.
In today’ show…
- Is it time to move to 4k video for your New Media project?
- Oculus Rift plans on selling to general public in 2016
- Comcast has more internet than cable television subscribers
- Part 2 of my interview with Michael Anderson of GameWisp.com which is helping game play video makers expand their monetization options
- Next entry in my Subscribed series where I share the great podcasts, YouTube Channels and blogs I’m subscribed to.
- See the complete show note at 3rdPass.media
More after this…
Today’s show is brought to you by Audible.com. I love New Media like podcasting and YouTube, but I also love all types of books. If you love audio books you can support New Media Interchange and 3rdPass Media by starting your free 30-day trial with Audible today. Choose from over 100,000 books.Michelangelo and the Pope’s Ceiling by Ross King – a great non-fiction history book that explores the world of Michelangelo as he toils on the Sistine Chapel. Visit AudibleTrial.com/3rdpass or use the link in the show notes today.