Come and join me in the garden while I talk of new media consulting, YouTube and more. Strictly an old school, talking podcast today. Off the cuff. Stream of conscience. No editing. Just me, the Zoom H2 and a cooling beverage in the garden.
Previously in the Dog Days of Podcasting 2014:
- Video: In the garden short…August 5, 2014 – Dog Days of Podcasting 2014 – 6/30
- The Client Dance — from the Career Opportunities Podcast – Dog Days of Podcasting 2014 – 5/30
- MacLeod Ale Brewing Co – Dog Days of Podcasting 2014 – Day 4/30
- Video: Dog Days of Podcasting 2014 – Making Cornbread – Day 3/30
- Audio: Dog Days of Podcasting 2014 – Dr. Rosanne Welch on Television and Movie Writing – Day 2/30
- Video: Dog Days of Podcasting 2014 – Risotto Rosso – Day 1/30
- Dog Days of Podcasting 2014 Introduction – Day 0/30
What is the Dog Days of Podcasting?
“Essentially, it is a challenge to do a podcast for 30 days in a row.
In 2012 Kreg Steppe was looking to give himself a little push in regards to recording his own personal podcast since he wasn’t recording it very often. That turned into a challenge for himself to record a show everyday for 30 days believing that after 30 days it would turn into a habit. Once it was mentioned to Chuck Tomasi he took the challenge too and they decided it would be a great idea to record starting 30 days before Dragon*Con, culminating with the last episode where they would record it together when they saw each other there.”